Addison Park District - In the News!
- Addison's 5K Turkey Trot
- Peter Longo "The King of Clubs" shares trick shots at Links & Tees
- Celebrate the 40th Season of Addison's Family Aquatic Center
- Rain in savings at home with a rain barrel
- Spring Savings Found at Addison's Indoor Yard Sale
- Come Early to Addison's Community Easter Egg Hunt
- Demo the latest name-brand golf equipment at Links & Tees Golf Dome Open House
- Addison celebrates Winter inside and out with WinterFEST
- WinterFEST provides indoor & outdoor fun for the entire family
- NEW: Before & after school care now available in Addison elementary schools
- Indoor golf starts Friday, Nov. 6 at Links & Tees Golf Dome
- Where you can recycle old pumpkins after Halloween
- Senator Harmon to host community health fair in Addison
- Beat the Dog Days of Summer at Hot Doggy Dash & Splash
- Little Kids, Big Trucks and Big Savings!
- Cardboard Boat Racers to Participate in Build a Boat Contest
- Addison residents show Park PRIDE
- ABC Channel 7 News feature of WinterFEST
- Family Fun at Addison's WinterFEST
- Addison Park District holds weight loss competition
- WinterFEST is "Snow" Much Fun!
From the PRESS:
Featured on Addiscene
Addison Community Television has been providing local public access programming to residents since 1982, and is one of only a few public access stations in the Chicagoland area to provide 24-hour a day, 7-days a week programming on Channel 6. Addiscene, the local newsmagazine, provides previews and coverage of events throughout the community.
|Addison Park District was recently awarded an OSLAD grant providing funds for a multi-phase Community Park Redevelopment Plan. Construction began September 30 with the removal and replacement of ball field lighting, fencing and bleachers. Additional field amenities include the installation of a new drainage system to allow fields to be playable earlier in the season. Phase I of the redevelopment plan was completed in 2014.|
Week of June 23:
Week of June 6:
Week of Nov. 18:
Week of Nov. 11:
Mulch for the new playgrond will be delivered this week.
Week of Nov. 4:
Week of Oct. 28:
Week of Oct. 21:
Week of Oct. 7:
Week of Sept. 30: