Addison Park District: Registration Info - 5 Ways to Register!
#1 - Register Online!
With our new, secure, online form. CLICK HERE to Register Online Now!
#2 - Drop off or Walk-in Your Registration Register Online!
Club Fitness/Centennial Rec1776 W. Centennial Place
Addison, IL 60101
Registration Hours:Mon. - Fri.: 5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Administrative OfficesCommunity Rec Center
120 East Oak Street
Addison, IL 60101
Registration Hours:Mon. - Fri.: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
|Note: Walk-in registration is the only accepted form of registration for Playschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Keypers, Soccer and Youth/Adult Leagues.|
AMERICAN DISABILITIES ACT
The Addison Park District will comply with the American Disabilities Act (ADA). The Addison Park District will not discriminate against eligible residents for participation on the basis of a disabling condition. We invite any resident with a special need to contact our staff upon registration so that a smooth inclusion may occur.
Our district provides specialized services for people with disabilities through the Northeast DuPage Special Recreation Association (NEDSRA). Audio tape copies of this brochure are available with 72 hours notice.
#3 - Mail Your Registration
- Fill out Mail-In Registration Form.
- Make check or money order payable to Addison Park District.
- Your canceled check is your receipt.
- You will be notified only if there is a conflict.
Send completed form(s)
and payment to:
Centennial Rec Center
1776 W. Centennial Place
Addison, IL 60101
#4 - Register by Phone
The Addison Park District is now accepting telephone registration payment to be made by Visa or Mastercard. To register by phone, call 630-233-7275, option 2.
#5 - Register by Fax
Fax your Registration Form along with your Visa or Mastercard number to the Addison Park District Fax No. at 630-889-1991.
Note: You must sign and fax the program registration form for your registration to be processed. When registering by fax, it is mutually understood that the facsimile registration document (including the waiver and release of all claims) shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as the original form.
Non-Resident Registration Policy
Unless specified by a particular program, non-residents may register immediately for a program. The non-resident rate is listed under the program description as the second fee indicated with a "NR".
- Registration for Keypers, Pre-Kindergarten, Playschool & Soccer will not be accepted through mail-in, fax, telephone or drop-off registration. Registration for these programs is by walk-in registration only.
- Proof of residency within the Addison Park District is required to qualify for the resident rate. Accepted forms of I.D. include driver's license, personal check, tax statement or utility bill.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis due to limited enrollment. Waiting lists will be formed when a class fills. Non-residents may register for programs at any time.
- Any checks returned by the bank for insufficient funds will have a $25 fee charged by the Addison Park District.
- Registration will not be accepted by program instructors.
Special Note About Prorating Fees: The Addison Park District does not prorate any fees. Once a program service or class has begun, residents and non-residents are still welcome to participate at the advertised price.