Community Rec Center Overview
Serving as Addison Park District’s administrative headquarters, Addison Park District’s Community Center located at 120 E. Oak Street is a multipurpose recreational complex which also offers:
- Family Aquatic Center
Our outdoor pool lets you swim, dive, play or just relax.
- Senior Leisure Center
There’s always plenty of activities, gatherings, and outings being planned for active Addison seniors.
Community Rec Center
Many Addison Park District recreational programs and activities are held at the Community Rec Center. This handicap accessible facility features a 10,640 square foot gymnasium; which includes a regulation-size basketball court with adjoining locker rooms. Depending upon the program, the gymnasium can also be divided into two smaller basketball courts or two volleyball courts. In addition to the gymnasium, the Community Rec Center also features a range of multi-purpose rooms for various recreational programs, including:
- 1 dividable Multi-purpose room, with tile floor and kitchen access (Max Capacity 200)
- Room A 1,053 sq. ft. room Capacity 60 people
- Room B 1,677 sq. ft. room Kitchen Access Capacity 65 people
- Room C 928 sq. ft. room Capacity 50 People
- 450 sq. ft. Kitchen with gas Oven/stove top, microwave, refrigerator/freezer unit
- 820 sq. ft. multi-purpose/Craft room with two sinks, counter space, & tile floor capacity 40 people
- 300 sq. ft. multi-purpose/leisure room with meeting chairs, table, & couch capacity 15 people
- 2,080 sq. ft. multi-purpose Senior Center room carpeted with kitchen access capacity 112 people
- When rooms A, B and C are combined with our multi-purpose Senior Center, groups of up to 300 can be accommodated comfortably.
Community Park is a 50-acre multi-purpose outdoor facility, host to many outdoor programs and activities, open 5:00 a.m. – 12:00 Midnight.
The Park’s amenities include:
- Park Acres: 50
- Lighted baseball fields
- Tot playground by ball fields
- Picnic area
- Bocce court, horseshoe area, and shuffleboard
- Outdoor fitness equipment
- Walking paths
- 1/2 court basketball area
- Soccer fields
- Day camp shelter
- Sand volleyball court
- Sledding hill (in winter)
- Family Aquatic Center: 50-meter length pool with both 1- and 3-meter high diving boards
Community Rec Center
120 E. Oak Street
Addison, IL 60101
Phone: (630) 233-7275
Community Rec Center is a wheelchair accessible facility.
Community Park is a 50 acre multi-purpose outdoor facility, host to many outdoor programs & activities.
Hours: 5:00 a.m. – 12:00 Midnight