Monitor children in the childcare room and ensure their safety, perform customer service, monitor facility and provide appropriate care. Ensure equipment is working correctly, maintain cleanliness of room and toys and perform safety checks.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for the overall safety and care of children
- Interact with children by reading and playing
- Answer phone and meet with parents and provide accurate information
- Clean and disinfect toys daily
- Walkthrough and inspect playground ensuring safety daily
- Keep a contact eye on all children; predict reactions of children before the action happens
- Gently and appropriately apprehend running and/or aggressive children
- Gently and appropriately calm upset children
- Clean facility, desk, table, kitchen are and restroom
- Immediately report faulty or damaged equipment
- High school education or G.E.D. equivalent
- Must be 16 years of age
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be able to lift 0-40lbs.
- Must be CPR certified (We will provide CPR training)
eekend hours are necessary.
Name: Josie Kish
Title: Club Fitness Operations Coordinator