Think about the Addison Park District for your next Special Occasion!
Our facilities are great for graduation parties, baby or bridal showers, retirement parties, family celebrations, corporate meetings or even small wedding receptions. Community Recreation Center and Centennial Recreation Center/Club Fitness are attractive, clean and spacious venues that are conveniently located and reasonably priced. Take the stress out of hosting your next big event and allow us to assist with your party – call Addison Park District at (630) 233-7275 today!
If you would like to utilize one of our two recreation centers, Community or Centennial, please stop in Community between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. to inquire about fees and availability. For more information on facility rentals, please call 630-233-7275. Rental applications take approximately two weeks to process. There is also a printable document for download of our Park Locations & Amenities
- $100.00 security deposit is required for each gym or room rental.
- Security deposit for fields is $200 per field
- Submitted applications take approximately 2 weeks to process.
- Tables and chairs are provided.
- Full payment is due 2 weeks prior to rental date.
- Alcohol permit fee is $220. Four hours maximum for consuming alcohol; only beer, wine, and champagne are allowed.
- Rentals with an alcohol permit will require 2 building supervisors.
Applications for facility rental for a particular season can be accepted as follows:
Winter: Dec. 1 – Feb. 28
Spring: Mar. 1 – May 31
Summer: June 1 – Aug. 31
Fall: Sept. 1 – Nov. 30
Rental Facilities & Rates
|Centennial Rec Center:||Rental Rates||Room Capacity|
|Birthday Party Room||$60R/$75NR||45|
|Community Rec Center:||Rental Rates||Room Capacity|
(Weekdays after 9:00pm & weekends after 1:00pm)
|Gymnasiums:||Resident rate-Half/Full||Non-resident rate-Half/Full|
|Army Trail School||$57R/$92NR||$72R/$107NR|
|OUTDOOR Rentals:||Rental Rates||Capacity|