Community Rec Center Overview
Serving as Addison Park District’s administrative headquarters, Addison Park District’s Community Center located at 120 E. Oak Street is a multi purpose recreational complex which also offers:
- Active Adults / Senior Center
There’s always plenty of activities, gatherings, and outings being planned for active Addison seniors.
Community Rec Center
Many Addison Park District recreational programs and activities are held at the Community Rec Center. This handicap accessible facility features a 10,640 square foot gymnasium; which includes a regulation-size basketball court with adjoining locker rooms. Depending upon the program, the gymnasium can also be divided into two smaller basketball courts or two volleyball courts. In addition to the gymnasium, the Community Rec Center also features a range of multi-purpose rooms for various recreational programs, including:
- 1 dividable Multi-purpose room, with tile floor and kitchen access (Max Capacity 200)
- Room A: 1,053 sq. ft. room – capacity 50 people
- Room B: 1,677 sq. ft. room Kitchen Access – capacity 65 people
- Room C: 928 sq. ft. room – capacity 50 People
- 450 sq. ft. Kitchen with gas oven/stove top, microwave, refrigerator/freezer unit
- 820 sq. ft. multi-purpose/Craft room with two sinks, counter space, & tile floor – capacity 50 people
- Room D: 900 sq. ft. multi-purpose/leisure room with meeting chairs, table, counter space and a tile floor – capacity 50 people
- 2,080 sq. ft. multi-purpose Senior Center room carpeted with kitchen access capacity 110 people
- When rooms A, B and C are combined with our multi-purpose Senior Center, groups of up to 300 can be accommodated comfortably.
Community Park is a 50-acre multi-purpose outdoor facility, host to many outdoor programs and activities.
- 50 acres of open space
- Lighted baseball fields
- Tot playground by ball fields
- Picnic area
- Bocce court, horseshoe area, and shuffleboard
- Outdoor fitness equipment
- Walking paths
- 1/2 court basketball area
- Soccer fields
- Child Care shelter
- Sand volleyball court
- Sledding hill (in winter)
Community Rec Center
120 E. Oak Street
Addison, IL 60101
Phone: (630) 233-7275
Mon – Fri: 9 AM – 5 PM
Sat – Sun: CLOSED
Closed on Holidays, the Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve.
Community Rec Center is a wheelchair accessible facility.