The Addison Park District offers Summer Day Camps to children preschool to 8th grade. Camps run June 1 – August 14 over the summer located at Community Recreation Center. The summer day camps offered by the Addison Park District are Tiny Tots, Kids Camp, Sports Camp, and Adventure Camp.
***** NEW: More Fun Before the School Year Begins *******
The Addison Park District will offer Day Off Fun programs for the following weeks of August 17 -21, August 24 – 28, and August 31. The Day Off Fun programs are single day registration programs with a program time of 7:00 am – 6:15 pm. The Day Off Fun programs will run from the ending of the day camp season to the beginning of the school year.
Camp School Grade Level
- Tiny Tots Camp: Preschool – Kindergarten
- Sports Camp: 1st to 5th grades
- Kids Camp: 1st to 5th grades
- Adventure Camp: 6th to 8th grade
Please see seasonal park district brochure for more detailed information regarding each of the day camp programs.
- Camp dates are Jun. 1 – Aug. 14. Each camp session is one week. Summer day camp will be closed on July 3. Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!
- Regular day camp runs from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Before and After Camp options available.
- All day camp participants must pre-register for the following week by the Friday prior at 6:15 p.m. Please see camp fees section for information on the late registration fee.
- Summer day camp manuals and emergency forms are available on the Addison Park District website. Forms can be found at Community and Centennial Recreation Center front desks.
- All participants must bring a sack lunch and water bottle with them each day unless notified. On Friday’s only, the day camp offers a lunch option at an additional fee.
- Please send your camper in comfortable clothing to play games and to be active. Gym shoes required each day for safety. Campers may bring flip flops with swim wear on aquatic facility days only.
- Day camp families are responsible for applying sunscreen prior to morning drop-off and provide it for using during the camp day. Sunscreen sent to camp should be placed in a sealed plastic bag and labeled with the child’s name.
Camp Registration and Late Fees
- Early Bird Pricing ends May 29th. Price reduced at time of checkout.
- Late Registration Fee: If registered after the deadline of the Friday prior at 6:15 pm there will be a $10 late fee added at checkout.
- Requests for a schedule change, other than listed above, must be approved. Applies to Mon, Wed, Fri and Tu, Thu camp participants. Reminder, Tuesday and Thursday the day camp attends field trips as well as aquatic visit happen on Monday and Wednesday of each camp week.
- Parents/guardians are required to sign their child and/or children in and out of camp.
- Sign-in/out procedures are in place to monitor attendance. In the event of an emergency, the attendance form is the quickest way to account for the participants’ at camp.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for notifying the Addison Park District if additional authorized adult will be picking their child and/or children up from camp.
- Students will be released to authorized adults only. Always be prepared to provide photo identification when picking up your child and/or children.
School Break and Seasonal Camp Fees
Addison Park District Before & After School Care require a separate registration and additional fee for School District 4 early dismissal, holidays, and teacher institute days. Please locate information about day off fun, half day of fun, and seasonal day camp programming in the park district brochures.
Behavior Guideline Expectations
- Keep hands and feet to self
- Talk to others with respect
- Listen attentively when spoken to
- Treat all park district materials and property with care
- Be safe while having fun!
- When a child has trouble following the expectations of the camp, park district staff will verbally request that the behavior be discontinued. If it continues, staff will remove child for quiet time. If child continues behavior continues then the behavior/misconduct form(first offense) is filled out by staff and parents are notified.
- If a child has difficulty following camp expectations on a daily basis, a parent will be contacted. If necessary a conference will parent, child, and program staff will be requested. Behavior/misconduct form will be filled out again for second offense.
- If a child continues to have trouble following the camp’s expectations and the above procedures have been followed, a parent will be contacted and immediately request to remove child from the program. Behavior/misconduct form filled out for third offense. Parent conference will be requested.
In extreme cases of unacceptable behavior that is physically threatening to other participants or staff, the park district reserves the right to immediately remove participant from program. There will be Zero Tolerance policy if there are any verbal threats or actions toward physical well-being of other campers and staff. This behavior will result in immediate dismissal of the camper. *No refunds will be issued if your child is removed from the program for disciplinary reasons.*
Please see the camp download/forms section for paperwork that needs to be filled out at time of registration.
Summer Camp Forms
All Camps meet at COMMUNITY PARK
120 E. Oak Street
Addison, IL 60101
Phone: (630) 233-7275
Tiny Tots: Preschool – Kindergarten
Sports & Kids Camps: Grades 1-5
Adventure Camp: Grades 6-8
Day Camp Calenders will be uploaded by May 15th.
M, W, F: $147R/$167NR
Tiny Tots, Sports, & Kids Camp
M, W, F: $105R/$125NR