Please call for most current programs due to COVID-19 and our Remote Learning Before & After School Support Programs.
Overview – Remote Learning Day Camp
The program corresponds to the Addison School District 4 “Return to School” remote learning calendar designed for those enrolled in kindergarten through 5th grade. Our program provides your child with a safe, structured environment. Our experienced staff focuses on providing a variety of quality activities that enrich the lives of children. Participants will have designated homework time, play sports, go outside, use of gym and craft projects. Activities will follow IDPH recommended social distancing guidelines but if not possible, masks will be required. Weekly registration is offered for family convenience. Registration required for the following week by the Friday prior of the program week. For more information please call (630) 233-7275 and to register please call or stop in-person at Centennial Rec Center Front Desk.
Addison Park District offers weekly registration for 2-day to 5-day options only. There will be no pro-rating of fees available. No sibling discounts will be offered for this program. No punch pass offered for the 2020 – 2021 Before & After School Care/Remote Learning Camp. More details will be emailed to parents prior to program start date.
Participant Drop-off: 7:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Pre-packaged snack provided, prepare for school day, recreation activities offered.
Remote Learning District 4: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Planned breaks throughout remote learning day of 10:15 – 10:30 a.m., 11:15 – 11:45 a.m., and 2:00 – 2:15 p.m. (This information is taken from school district 4 schedule.)
Participant Pick-up: 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Prepare for parent/guardian pick-up, outdoor/indoor recreation activities, and gym time
For more information please call (630) 233–7275 and to register please stop in-at Centennial Recreation Center to fill out proper forms and make payment. Registration for 2020-2021 Before & After School Care begins May 1st.
- Community Recreation Center
See parent manual for the site drop-off/pick-up and late pick-up fee.
Behavior Guideline Expectations
- Keep hands and feet to self
- Talk to others with respect
- Listen attentively when spoken to
- Treat all park district materials and property with care
- Be safe while having fun!
- When a child has trouble following the expectations of the camp, park district staff will verbally request that the behavior be discontinued. If it continues, staff will remove child for quiet time. If child continues behavior continues then the behavior/misconduct form(first offense) is filled out by staff and parents are notified.
- If a child has difficulty following camp expectations on a daily basis, a parent will be contacted. If necessary a conference will parent, child, and program staff will be requested. Behavior/misconduct form will be filled out again for second offense.
- If a child continues to have trouble following the camp’s expectations and the above procedures have been followed, a parent will be contacted and immediately request to remove child from the program. Behavior/misconduct form filled out for third offense. Parent conference will be requested.
In extreme cases of unacceptable behavior that is physically threatening to other participants or staff, the park district reserves the right to immediately remove participant from program. There will be Zero Tolerance policy if there are any verbal threats or actions toward physical well-being of other campers and staff. This behavior will result in immediate dismissal of the camper. *No refunds will be issued if your child is removed from the program for disciplinary reasons.*
Please see the Before & After School Care Download/Forms for forms and paperwork that needs to be filled out at time of registration.
Before/After School Care
Downloads & Forms