Please call for most current program information due to COVID-19 and our Before & After School Support Programs.
Before & After School Care program corresponds to School District 4 calendar designed for those enrolled in Kindergarten through 5th. The program provides your child with a safe, structured environment. Addison Park District offers Extended AM Care and Extended PM Care. Our experienced staff focuses on providing a variety of quality activities that enrich the lives of children. Participants will have designated homework time, play sports, go outside, use of gym and craft projects. Activities will follow IDPH recommended social distancing guidelines but if not possible, masks will be required. You are required to register for the following week by the Friday prior of the program week.
Parent Information: Addison Park District offers weekly registration for 2-day to 5-day options only. Pro-rating of fees, sibling discounts, punch pass for the 2020–2021 before & after school care will not be available.
Cleaning and Safety Protocols: Your children are in good hands with our expanded safety measures. The health and safety of our families will be the top priority. We are adhering to the IDPH and CDC recommendations for preparedness and taking additional steps as needed such as small group ratio and sizes and limiting activities that do require close physical contact. Program staff and facility maintenance staff will comply with all IDPH and CDC disinfecting/cleaning protocols.
Transportation: Addison Park District staff will bus children to and from school. Note: Army Trail program now is at Wesley School. Current locations are: Fullerton, Stone and Wesley schools.
Maximum: 50 participants, Grades: K – 5th.
Pre-packaged morning snack provided, drop off, prepare for school day, 7 a.m.-8:30 a.m.
Ways to Register: To register call, go online, or in-person at Centennial Rec Center or schedule a registration visit at Community Rec Center. Visit addisonparks.org for proper emergency paperwork to complete and returned prior to first day of program.
For more information please call (630) 233–7275 and to register please stop in-at Centennial Recreation Center to fill out proper forms and make payment.
Behavior Guideline Expectations
- Keep hands and feet to self
- Talk to others with respect
- Listen attentively when spoken to
- Treat all park district materials and property with care
- Be safe while having fun!
- When a child has trouble following the expectations of the camp, park district staff will verbally request that the behavior be discontinued. If it continues, staff will remove child for quiet time. If child continues behavior continues then the behavior/misconduct form(first offense) is filled out by staff and parents are notified.
- If a child has difficulty following camp expectations on a daily basis, a parent will be contacted. If necessary a conference will parent, child, and program staff will be requested. Behavior/misconduct form will be filled out again for second offense.
- If a child continues to have trouble following the camp’s expectations and the above procedures have been followed, a parent will be contacted and immediately request to remove child from the program. Behavior/misconduct form filled out for third offense. Parent conference will be requested.
In extreme cases of unacceptable behavior that is physically threatening to other participants or staff, the park district reserves the right to immediately remove participant from program. There will be Zero Tolerance policy if there are any verbal threats or actions toward physical well-being of other campers and staff. This behavior will result in immediate dismissal of the camper. *No refunds will be issued if your child is removed from the program for disciplinary reasons.*
Please see the Before & After School Care Download/Forms for forms and paperwork that needs to be filled out at time of registration.
Before/After School Care
Downloads & Forms