If you love garden-fresh produce but lack the space to plant a garden, plant with us!
- 10′ x 10′ plots are available in Old Mill Park, 500 W. Byron Ave.
- The annual garden season is: May 1 – October 15
- Daily garden hours are from dawn – dusk
- Addison Park District will till the soil before the gardening season begins
- Addison Park District will provide water for gardening in the park
- Gardeners must bring their own watering can for watering
The annual fee per garden plot is $25R/$35 NR (limit 2 per household). If you are interested in gardening with us next summer, please contact us.
Applications will be accepted by appointment on a first-come-first-served basis starting March 15 at Community Rec Center, 120 E. Oak St.
For more information, please call (630) 233-7275, option 2.