Would you like a place to socialize with active, exciting people your own age?
Become a member of the Addison Park District Senior Club. All programs are designed for, but not limited to, adults 55 years and better. We offer an opportunity to make new friends, have fun at special events, participate in activities and attend seminars. Trips include professional performances, sporting events, shopping trips, casinos, cultural tours and restaurant dining. Extended trips give special attention to dietary needs, slow-paced itineraries and comfortable accommodations. Contact Darlene Cozzo at 630-233-7275, option 2 for details about bus trips, special events and club happenings.
Active Adult Senior Club Meetings
The Active Adult Senior Club meets every Tuesday from 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. at the Active Adult Senior Center in the Community Center.
and enjoy an active lifestyle with our current members.
- The membership fee for Addison residents is $20.00 per year.
- The membership fee for a non-Addison resident is $40.00 per year.
- The membership year is April 9, 2021 – April 9, 2022.
Active Adult Senior Club’s Monthly Happenings:
- 1st Tuesday at 11:00 a.m: Senior Commission meeting in Craft Room
- 1st Tuesdays: Members Birthday Appreciation
- 2nd Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.: Blood pressure check, sponsored by Addison Township & Addison Fire District – on hold
- 3rd Tuesdays: Bingo at Club (schedule varies slightly)
For more information about the Active Adult Senior Club, please contact Darlene Cozzo Senior Club Coordinator at 630-233-7275, option 2 or Dcozzo@addisonparks.org.
Active Adults Senior Club Activity Center
120 E. Oak Street
Addison, IL 60101
Phone: (630) 233-7275, option 2
Community Rec Center is a wheelchair accessible facility.
ACTIVE ADULT SENIOR CLUB MEETINGS
Join us Every Tuesday
12:00 Noon – 2:00 p.m.
at the Community Center
Active seniors can drop-in and swim at the Club Fitness heated pool. Join us year round! Silver Swim is available Monday – Friday from Noon – 2:00 p.m. for only $4.00 per visit.