Would you like a place to socialize with active, exciting people your own age?
Become a member of the Addison Park District Senior Club. All programs are designed for, but not limited to, adults 55 years and better. We offer an opportunity to make new friends, have fun at special events, participate in activities and attend seminars. Active Adult trips include professional performances, sporting events, shopping trips, casinos, cultural tours and restaurant dining. Extended trips give special attention to dietary needs, slow-paced itineraries and comfortable accommodations. Contact Darlene Cozzo, Active Adult Coordinator, at 630-233-7275, option 2 for details about bus trips, special events and club happenings.
Active Adult Club Meetings
The Active Adult Senior Club meets every Tuesday from 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. at the Active Adult Center in the Community Center.
and enjoy an active lifestyle with our current members.
- The membership fee for Addison residents is $20.00 per year.
- The membership fee for a non-Addison resident is $40.00 per year.
- The membership year is May 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021.
Active Adult Senior Club’s Monthly Happenings:
- 1st Tuesday at 11:00 a.m: Senior Commission meeting in Craft Room
- 1st Tuesdays: Members Birthday Appreciation, sponsored by Addison Floral
- 2nd Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.: Blood pressure check, sponsored by Addison Township & Addison Fire District
- 3rd Tuesdays: Bingo at Club (schedule varies slightly)
- Update August 2020: No AARP Driver classes until further notice
- Update August/Sept. 2020: Next Rules of the Road Review Class scheduled for Sept. 11, 2020 at 12:30 pm at the Community Center. Registration required. Please call 331-209-2142 to reserve a spot.
For more information about the Active Adult Club, please contact Darlene Cozzo Active Adults Coordinator at 630-233-7275, option 2 or Dcozzo@addisonparks.org.
Active Adults Activity Center
120 E. Oak Street
Addison, IL 60101
Phone: (630) 233-7275, option 2
Community Rec Center is a wheelchair accessible facility.
ACTIVE ADULT CLUB MEETINGS
Join us Every Tuesday
12:00 Noon – 2:00 p.m.
at the Community Center
On Hold: Active seniors can drop-in and swim at the Club Fitness heated pool. Join us year round! Silver Swim is available Monday – Friday from Noon – 2:00 p.m. for only $4.00 per visit.