June 6, 2019N/A
The Addison Park District offers summer day camps to children from preschool to 8th grade. Camps are offered for 11 weeks over the summer, June 3 - August 16. The four camps that the Addison Park District offer are: Tiny Tots Camp, Sports Camp, Kids Camp and Adventure Camp.
• In 2019, all camps will be located at Community Rec Center.
• Camp dates are June 3 – August 16. Each camp session is one week.
• Regular day camp runs from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
• You must register for weekly camp programs by the Friday prior no later than 5 p.m.
• First-time camp participants must provide a certified copy of the child’s birth certificate at time of registration.
• All participants must bring a sack lunch and drink each day unless notified.
• Summer day camp manuals and emergency forms are available on the Addison Park District website or at Community Rec Center.
• Please send your camper in clothing comfortable to play in and to make crafts projects. Gym shoes are required each day for safety. Send a water bottle to camp every day with
your child’s name on it.
Call (630) 233-7275 to learn more!